Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mini cupcakes for the Show Tune Showcase

As promised, here are some pictures of the mini cupcakes I made for the Show Tune Showcase last weekend. We started with 31.5 dozen (377) on Friday and came home with 226. To that, I added ~13 dozen (158 more) for Saturday. Saturday night, I returned with 136 cupcakes. That night, I made another 10.75 dozen (129) and while we didn't quite get through all of them, the cast and crew took home a few each and I didn't have to bring home any! That's a total of about 55.5 dozen cupcakes over three days!


Cookies & Cream (each had 1/2 a mini-oreo on the bottom)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lemon Cream (by far, the most popular)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pretty in Pink

(aka Strawberry, with Strawberry frosting - all made with fresh strawberries!)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Frosting (my favorite)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Cup o' Joe" - Coffee cupcake with mocha-like topping

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A couple of "en-masse" photos:

No comments: