Thursday, December 31, 2009

A new camera! and Christmas projects...

I got a new camera (a little point-and-shoot) from Mike for Christmas! Add to that a table-top photo studio for my birthday (just 2 weeks earlier), and voila! I can set up and take my own photos now... and get my etsy site going... So here are a few more pictures (with more to follow).

1) The Candy Cane Marshmallow "pops". These are 2 standard marshmallows on a candy cane, dipped in chocolate, then drizzled with red and white candies. Available as singles ($2.50) or in a 2-pack with two packs of hot cocoa mix ($5.00)

2) I made several chocolate/vanilla lollipops. The "christmas tree" and "snowman with lights" are pictured here ($0.50 each). I think the other photos ended up on the other camera. Will upload those photos when I get the memory card reader working... Anyway, each lollipop is individually hand-painted, then wrapped and tied with a bow.

3) Some chocolate/vanilla covered pretzel sticks ($1.00 each). Here are two shots of the "Present" pretzels. These were done in "Christmas" colors, but could be made in any color scheme and would be great for Birthday parties, baby showers, etc. Other designs are also available, and images will be posted (hopefully) in the near future.

4) Peppermint Patty packs ($1.00 each). These are a 4-pack of Peppermint patties, decorated to any theme. In this case, Christmas (obviously). Each hand-assembled and packaged.


The one item I didn't get photos of are my chocolate-covered Oreos. For Christmas, I had 4 designs (snowman's face, santa's face, christmas tree, snowflake). I may make a few more just so I can take some photos. If not, there'll be some chocolate-covered Oreos for Valentine's Day!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: