Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl treats

SUPER BOWL XLIV
Saints 31 - Colts 17



Here are the treats I made for two different Super Bowl parties Mike and I attended.

First: Chocolate Covered Oreos with Saints and Colts logos. I could NOT find molds for the logos ANYWHERE, so decided I would try to make my own... Project foam didn't work... plexiglass didn't work... so I went free-hand (traced over a print out from the computer). I think it turned out pretty good. :-) 30 of each.



Next: some black-bottom mini cupcakes with raspberry buttercream (they've been posted before)


Finally, my newest cake mold: A stadium-shaped cake!


Our team? DA SAINTS, of course! For no other reason than Punter #6 (Thomas Morstead) who was one of my physics students and lab managers at Pearland, and one of my lifeguards!!! :-)

No comments: