Sunday, March 1, 2009

Christmas Boutique

A friend of mine from Picacho Hills Country Club (golf) held a Christmas boutique (yes, this is a very much delayed post) back in December. She sells designer handbags and jewelry, and invited me to bring some of my creations to sell. I set out a table with the following Christmas cards:

The 3 above are Christmas-specific. The one below says "Happy Holidays".

You can also see in this picture a small Christmas tree lollipop to the left that was also available for sale.


I also created small "nugget boxes" to hold Hershey's Nugget chocolates in. The ones pictured held 6 per box. I also had some that held 3 chocolates. I received quite a few orders for these after they sold out!

... and then there was this "Thank-You" card... (as well as many others)

No comments: